Post Christmas Wishlist

Almost a month after Christmas you realize that the gifts that you received weren't what you were hoping for, so what do you do? You write a brand new list but this time you're not going to give it to Santa, you keep it for yourself so you'll finally get what you want!


  • Personal Planner: in order to have an organized life, you have to write stuff down and follow the schedule as much as you can. There are tons of different Personal Planner and the choice is really wide, personally I adore the followings.


  • A mind blowing highliter: I have to admit that I do own a few of these, but the truth is that you never have enought hightliters! Each one is different and I love to see the different effects, plus the packagings usually are stunning, so why not?



  • Tv series gadgets: I adore a lot of tv shows, in fact one of my favorite hobbies is binge watching and whoever knows me well is aware of that!


  • Something to enjoy my favorite music: in my free time I love listening to music, just like the 99,9% of the human population I guess. Since we live in 2018 we can easily listen to music wherever and whenever we want, online and offline; for example there is Amazon Music Unlimited which is a premium music subscription service featuring tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations (if you sing up you will have a 30-day free trial)

What about you? Did you receive everything you wanted or like most people you're going to make your self happy with some gifts for yourself? Let me know in the comments below or feel free to DM me on Instagram!



Comments

From the same writer

ad

SPANX

ad

SPANX

AD